Thursday, July 1, 2010

There is light at the end!

There just may a light at the end of this plateau tunnel I was stuck in the entire month of June. I weighed in again this morning at 220.5. Pretty considering I was at a pizza restaurant for a friends birthday party last night. I had two pieces of pizza and that was it. It's funny, I don't think I could have eaten another piece if I had wanted to. I can't seem to eat the same amount now, and that's a good thing.

Before this diet, I would eat my meal, probably over eating already by the time I even felt full. But then, because it was there, I would try to eat a little more and end up stuffed and feel icky. I can't even get half way through what I use to do and I feel full, and forget just getting those last few bites in! Ugh.

I've been having salads or soups for lunch at work (among a few other things) but today I wanted to have something different. I went and got a chicken burrito from next door. YUMMY, always! Slow cooked chicken, with rice and some salsa, that's it. I usually split it with a coworker but thought I'd have half for lunch and the rest for dinner. I could barely get through that half. And once I did, I feel ewww sick. So full and gross.

I guess that's how I know I'm changing my eating habits. Progress baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

Goal #1:
221 lbs by May 31st, 2010
Hit goal on 7/2/2010
(yeah June was tough)

Goal #2:
210 lbs by September 9th, 2010
Hit goal on 10/19/2010
(not too bad)

Goal #3:
200 lbs by December 11th, 2010



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs