Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Checking-in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So we went to a friends house this past weekend and as I was leaving the room to go to the restroom, I overheard my husband telling our friends I was losing weight and say that I was onto losing almost 50lbs. 50 Pounds! Wow! To even realize that is my next logical step is insane. Of course I'm taking it 5lbs at a time. I'm down to 217.5 and I'm so excited.

I'm in a baggy size 18 or a semi-tight (but comfy) size 16. If I wear an 18, it's practically falling off within a few house. If I wear a 16 like I am now, they are just a tad tight but don't get too lose. AND to prove to myself that I wasn't just fitting in the size 16 because I had stretched them out in the past, I bought a new pair. Fit fine :) Yeah!

So my ultimate goal for 2010? Is this...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Or a version of this. I wore a dress almost similar (it might be this one) as a bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding in 2005. I had lost about 15 or 20 pounds after buying it so I had to have it taken in, majorly! I believe if I can get to 190, I might be able to fit into it. I can't remember the exact weight I was at when I wore it. If I can reach my goal of 200 by my son's 2nd birthday in the middle of October, I should be able to do this by Christmas. Wouldn't this be a fun dress for a Christmas party??? I figure some more tangible goals would be helpful.

I also realized that one of the pairs of jeans I have hanging in my closet as "goal jeans" is a size 16, so I'm going to try them on tomorrow morning.

You want to know another secret? I'm in the middle of the tww. Don't know what that stands for? It's the two week wait. Don't know what that means? It's the two week wait to see if Aunt Flo comes. Yep.... I'm waiting. I'm due this Saturday, no pressure, it happens or it doesn't. If I'm pregnant, wonderful, I'm over the moon (but all goals are shot to hell). If I'm not pregnant, it gives me more time to get rid of more weight before getting pregnant. Oh and, with four girls born to friends and family this year, I'm ready for a little girl. I'm ready for another baby.

Oh, and another secret that would make being pregnant even easier, my dear husband got a fatty raise and bonus structure. We are again, over the moon with excitement.

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

Goal #1:
221 lbs by May 31st, 2010
Hit goal on 7/2/2010
(yeah June was tough)

Goal #2:
210 lbs by September 9th, 2010
Hit goal on 10/19/2010
(not too bad)

Goal #3:
200 lbs by December 11th, 2010



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs