Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Check-in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I weighed in today, Thursday, at 218 pounds! Woo hoo! I've gotten rid of 32 pounds. I still can't believe it. I've been doing really well, watching what I eat and being good :) I'm still not exercising regularly but I'm doing what I can when I can. Monday night I went on an hour and a half walk with the hubby and my son. It was nice to get out of the house together and hubby even bought me a coffee when we got into town. The wind picked up on the way back, but I think we all had fun getting out of the house.

I'm a little worried about my hubby. He was losing weight and doing really well when he was on this fundraising program. However now that it's over, he's not doing as well. He works really hard and he actually works out (basketball). He's not my problem to fix, I am the only thing I have control over. We are in the talks of another "Biggest Loser" competition, so we'll see what happens.

Anyways, except for this stupid cold that is trying to destroy me, I'm feeling good about this journey. I feel more "me" than I have in a long time. That's the point right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

Goal #1:
221 lbs by May 31st, 2010
Hit goal on 7/2/2010
(yeah June was tough)

Goal #2:
210 lbs by September 9th, 2010
Hit goal on 10/19/2010
(not too bad)

Goal #3:
200 lbs by December 11th, 2010



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs