Friday, July 30, 2010

Almost

So last night, I was craving a good old fashion spaghetti dinner. So I made a ground lean turkey meat sauce with spaghetti. So yummy. I added some red wine in and just let is simmer for about 30 minutes. It's a been a while since I've made it and it wasn't my best, but it was yummy.

And against my better judgment and my new rule that I wasn't going to do it, I weighed myself this morning. I still lost another 1/2 pound (got rid of I mean!). So I'm at 215.5 pounds and have gotten rid of 34.5 pounds.

I just started typing 24.5 and that seemed right. But then I thought no, it's more, no it's not. It's not almost 40 pounds, that's not right. Then I realized yes, it is. I'm down almost 40 pounds.

Think I can get rid of that next 5.5 pounds by Labor Day? The week after that is when we go to visit my husband's family. They haven't seen me since before Christmas, WAY before losing weight. We leave 6 weeks from yesterday. TECHNICALLY, I could get rid of 2 lbs a week for a total of 12 pounds. However I'm not putting that on me... I'd like to between 205 and 210 when we go, that's reasonable. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

Goal #1:
221 lbs by May 31st, 2010
Hit goal on 7/2/2010
(yeah June was tough)

Goal #2:
210 lbs by September 9th, 2010
Hit goal on 10/19/2010
(not too bad)

Goal #3:
200 lbs by December 11th, 2010



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs