Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Check-in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Woo hoo! 34 pounds gone! I'm feeling so encouraged and so excited about this journey. When I was pregnant with my son, I dropped to 216 lbs, but went back up again as the pregnancy progressed. Except for that, I don't think I've been at 216 for about 4 years.

I am feeling comfy today in my size 16 Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. I'm begging my husband to get my bin of "too small" clothes and jeans out of the garage so I can go "shopping". I'm curious to see what I can find to fit into. I found another size 16 jeans by Mossimo. I can't quite fit into those, plus they appear to ride much lower, they might be a lost cause :)

So... I'm excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

Goal #1:
221 lbs by May 31st, 2010
Hit goal on 7/2/2010
(yeah June was tough)

Goal #2:
210 lbs by September 9th, 2010
Hit goal on 10/19/2010
(not too bad)

Goal #3:
200 lbs by December 11th, 2010



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs