Thursday, October 21, 2010

Long time no.... anything...

So it's been a while, and a few things are going on. First...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I weighed in at 209.5 yesterday!!! Woo hoo!! I am so excited.

Second...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Yeah... pregnant... I'm sooooo excited. Right now, I'm due June 8th, 2011.

I was so nervous at first. I was so excited to be pregnant, but so frustrated that was just getting going on this weight loss. So I called up my doc who helped me with the weight loss. She said, eat like I have. Eat healthy, eat well. If I gain, oh well; if I lose, oh well; if I maintain, oh well. I need to be prepared to be ok with whatever happens. I have a new OB and he right out told me nope. You need to gain 20-25 pounds then start the weight loss over. WHAT? Are you kidding me? I just lost 41 pounds. So I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and my body will do what it will do.

I've already lost like 3 or 4 pounds. I was 215 at the doctors two weeks ago. I go in again on Wednesday so we'll see what he says. I've had morning sickness and can't keep full meals down. BLAH. I already have heartburn. I didn't have ANYTHING with my son so this is ALL new. Hopefully that means girl??? We'll know in about 9-13 weeks! I'm 7 weeks as of yesterday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

Goal #1:
221 lbs by May 31st, 2010
Hit goal on 7/2/2010
(yeah June was tough)

Goal #2:
210 lbs by September 9th, 2010
Hit goal on 10/19/2010
(not too bad)

Goal #3:
200 lbs by December 11th, 2010



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs