Wednesday, September 1, 2010

213.5 again

I weighed myself today. I am still at 213.5. I am fine with that, better than 215 again! :) I'm still holding out that I will be 210 the morning of our flights next thursday.... we'll see.

It's been hot where I live so I've been wearing more skirts and dresses at work. I think I've worn fatty jeans and a fatty top everyday for the two years I've worked here. My boss came in and saw me in a skirt today for the first time and mentioned that I looked good and looked good in a skirt. That she doesn't see me in skirts and dresses much and it looked nice. That felt nice. I'm starting to fit into clothes that I haven't even looked at in 3 years. My mom this morning even commented that she's enjoying seeing clothes on me she hasn't seen in a while.

She went shopping with me this weekend. For the first time in ages I wasn't shopping at Lane Bryant or the plus side of Fashion Bug. I was at Macy's, in the regular section, looking at regular clothes. I found some cargo pants for our plane trip in a size 16 and a pair of longer shorts in the same style in a size 16. They fit great. My mom was impressed, I was happy. I bought a beautiful blue dress that I'm going to take with me as well.

I can't wait for my in-laws to see me and see how much weigh I've gotten rid of. I do hope I can say "40 lbs" when they ask how much. But "just about 40" is good enough :)

This is going to be a fun trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals

Goal #1:
221 lbs by May 31st, 2010
Hit goal on 7/2/2010
(yeah June was tough)

Goal #2:
210 lbs by September 9th, 2010
Hit goal on 10/19/2010
(not too bad)

Goal #3:
200 lbs by December 11th, 2010



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory
Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs